Nominate the next Vinyl Collector of the Month

Guest admin1338560633

For Septembers Vinyl Collector of the Month, we are leaving it up to the message board. Here is how it will work. If you know of someone on the message board you think should be our next VC collector of the month, nominate them. You only get one nomination.

The top 5 nominations will go up in a poll on the message board and the top vote-getter will be our September VC Collector of the Month.

Afterwards, we will get feedback and see what everyone though of the process. ok?

Nominations will be accepted until Tuesday, August 21st at 9 am Mountain Standard time.

A poll will be set up shortly after and votes will be accepted until Friday, August 24th at 9am Mountain Stanrdard time.

coolio? Good luck everyone.

And no self-nominating and please don't start up like 100 different user names to nominate yourself. that would be cheesy.

yeah, that's a good pick. xlovecolouredx -- plus bonus points for spelling "coloured" the right way...

The right way? Extra vowels are never the right way.

Love,

The son of an English teacher and a former copy editor

i'm going to assume you forgot to say, "the son of an American english teach and an American former copy editor."

extra vowels: just one more thing the rest of the world disagrees with the u.s. on.

The right way? Extra vowels are never the right way.

Love,

The son of an English teacher and a former copy editor

i'm going to assume you forgot to say, "the son of an American english teach and an American former copy editor."

extra vowels: just one more thing the rest of the world disagrees with the u.s. on.

I'm sorry, could you speak up? I can't hear you over the sound of our freedom ringing.

America, fuck yeah!