Motion City Soundtrack

In case anyone likes them, a pretty cool pre-order for their new single

http://www.recordstore.co.uk/home.jsp?wherefrom=productdetail.jsp?productPK=unittest-Vz0TiT34qPqWsVfWpN3IEb-13

Preorder the "This Is For Real" single bundle from recordstore.co.uk for £5 and get an autographed copy!

The £5 multi-pack includes "This Is For Real" and exclusive b-sides in the following formats:

1) CD single

2) LTD. Ed. gatefold 7 inch w/ green vinyl

3) Autographed 7 inch (fits in gatefold) w/ green vinyl

Buy the bundle now and get the autographed 7 inch!

Shit, they don't take Discover and my debit Mastercard is getting re-issued this week so I can't use the old one. Hopefully this is still available in "7-10 business days," which is when my new card will show up, according to my bank.

who uses Discover? i mean come on, scott!

Are you serious? Two words: Cashback bonus! They pay you back for using their card. What's not to like? It's accepted virtually everywhere, too.

who uses Discover? i mean come on, scott!

Are you serious? Two words: Cashback bonus! They pay you back for using their card. What's not to like? It's accepted virtually everywhere, too.

virtually everywhere except that site. i guess as long as you use it in the USA its all good.

USA USA USA!!!!

USA USA USA!!!!

LASERS AND WATER! WATER AND LASERS!

I'm counting the days till next year's Punk Rock Bowling; how about you?

you have no idea! i am soo pumped. every year it gets harder and harder to wait it out. im thinking we need a new service this year along with haircuts... maybe mustache waxing. not the waxing that gets rid of it, the waxing that makes it look like a badass old dude.

Guest scriptedrain

Just a heads up, they have the same thing for The White Stripes - You Don't Know What Love Is. It's a bundle with a CD and 2 7"s, but I don't think one is autographed like MCS.

- Jeff

Guest scriptedrain

Sorry for the triple (yikes!) post. I ordered The White Stripes and Motion City Soundtrack preorder bundles and it came to 13 euros (under $18) after shipping! How did you find out the MCS 7"s were on green vinyl? Just wondering because I looked around and couldn't find it. Either way, thanks again!

- Jeff

Guest falloutcollapse
Sorry for the triple (yikes!) post. I ordered The White Stripes and Motion City Soundtrack preorder bundles and it came to 13 euros (under $18) after shipping! How did you find out the MCS 7"s were on green vinyl? Just wondering because I looked around and couldn't find it. Either way, thanks again!

- Jeff

i got an email from the band that said its on green vinyl with a gatefold cover

Wow, thanks for this awesome tip!

Jeff, Are you sure it isn't in British Pounds?

- Jeff

My post was copied and pasted from the band's myspace page. So if it's not green vinyl, it's their fault

Guest scriptedrain
Wow, thanks for this awesome tip!

Jeff, Are you sure it isn't in British Pounds?

Ahh fuck. Thanks for pointing that out. I forgot that the UK didn't change to the Euro *dumb American*. It's over $25 converted. Oh well. That's still about $6 a 7", plus 1 is signed, plus there's 2 CD singles.

- Jeff