Sunn 0))) - Monoliths and Dimensions

Remembering as best as possible: As far as records, they had Monoliths and Dimensions, Domkirke, the Sunn/Earth split (this was 50 bucks), Thorr's Hammer, Pentemple. It seemed they had most of the in-print Sunn CDs. Also, a couple cassettes which I wasn't able to decipher among the bloodthirsty crowd. They had a M&D-themed slipmat and totebag. They had four t-shirt designs for the new tour (you can see them on O'Malley's blog): http://www.ideologic.org/index2.html

The packaging on Monoliths and Dimensions is insane. The rice paper around the gatefold and the inner picture sleeves with the paper sleeves inside and... god damn.

I saw the show in Knoxville tonight. One of the most evil things I've ever seen. The music was so loud I think it got me high. God it was awesome.

Guest noeffinidea
Get stoked...I have only been able to listen to the first side of the first record, but damn it is good! ;D

Glad ya enjoy the record Santiago!

Anyone know where to get the Sunn/Earth split?

I should have gone to the show in Seattle where they played together. That would have been fucking awesome!

Edit: Ah, nevermind, I guess there is probably no easy way to get it...

only at shows or on forums like these. some distros handle them very occasionally.

• 5 years later...