Other Hobbies

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to collect godzilla stuff, and other japanese monster movies.

oh shit another kaiju fan. how you liking those new Toho Master releases Classic Media is puttin out?

They rule, I'm still working on getting them all to replace all my vhs bootlegs I've managed to get over the years. I was super excited about the release of Godzilla Raids Again. Anyone want a bunch of godzilla movies on vhs?

• 4 weeks later...
oh and i tend to collect a ton of tv shows on dvd...i make it a point not to pay too much for them i usually grab some sweet ones at the exchange (used game/cd/dvd store) for 10 or 15 bucks

I love the Exchange for all but vinyl. I always find sweet dvd and cd deals when I go.

My other hobby is being a huge nerd. I watch anime, Japanese movies, play a lot of rpgs (no WoW). I am also into graphic design and photography, but haven't really done much with them in a long time. I'm also think of getting back in BMX, just as something to do when bored, save some gas money and keep me in shape.

Edit: wow my brain is like dead today, I seem to have already replied to this. Well was a bit more in depth this time.