Other Hobbies

It wasn't that I wasn't a fan of the Canucks when I was younger, I was just a massive Flyers fan. After Brindy got traded, I started to follow the Canucks more, even though they were terrible at the time. And boy did Clarke's attempt to sign Kesler last year piss us all off! Seriously, 1.7 million?? WTF?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Ben, I'm also a big poker fan, mainly Texas Hold Em. However I'm a huge fan of gambling in general, which is bad since I'm only 16. But I'm always getting my parents to buy me lottery tickets and they take me to OTB when the Triple Crown rolls around. I plan on playing in some World Series of Poker events when I'm 21 and hopefully I'll do good enough to make some money to play in the Main Event.

The funny thing is, I don't drink.

lol hooray for sober ohioans!

Don't worry, I drink enough to make up for the both of you.

I used to be a huge comic nerd but sold them all of a few years ago.

Although not a collection, my other passion is baseball. I love to play it and watch it. I'm on four softball teams and I go to about ten Indians games a year. And I'm on a kickball team. It's close enough to baseball and it's not nearly as silly as most people think it is.

lol hooray for sober ohioans!

Although not a collection, my other passion is baseball. I love to play it and watch it. I'm on four softball teams and I go to about ten Indians games a year. And I'm on a kickball team. It's close enough to baseball and it's not nearly as silly as most people think it is.

Did you play in the local kickball league? My friend Brook did and attempted to talk myself and others into doing it, but it seemed a bit pricey.

I also drink more than should, so I think between the 2 of us we cancel out the sober ohio-ians

lots of photography, but the big one: LONGBOARDING!

i love longboarding. i have extreme old man knees, so i can't shortboard. but i love cruising. i'm in vancouver for a week or so and since the province i'm from literally has no hills, it's like a complete sea change. i'm learning to carve hard to reduce speed on treacherous hills and i've had to bail out a couple of times on really steep drops when the speed wobble gets too intense to maintain solid footing. luckily i've been near grass every time so far, but i've slid on my shoulder about eight feet and run into a tree on one of them...

I guess you can say I collect DVDs, mainly horror movies, I tried and still wish I did collect movie posters, but space/money is limited and I already have enough going towards other things so I let that go...for now

as far as cd's go, I wouldnt call them a collection, more of a pile-up of plastic that are only played when Im driving which isnt much

Did you play in the local kickball league? My friend Brook did and attempted to talk myself and others into doing it, but it seemed a bit pricey.

I also drink more than should, so I think between the 2 of us we cancel out the sober ohio-ians

Yep, the local league. It's way too pricey without a sponsor. Fall league starts up in a couple weeks, I'm looking forward to it. Any clue what team she was on?

Yep, the local league. It's way too pricey without a sponsor. Fall league starts up in a couple weeks, I'm looking forward to it. Any clue what team she was on?

Not really...her team had red shirts though and I think she wore pigtails every game, not super descript, I know.

I'd have joined the league in a heartbreak if not for the price of it.