Nintendo Wii

I'm hoping that Super Mario Strikers will have online play in the States, since they have indicated that the european version will.

Anyone play Resident Evil 4 yet. Fucking incredible. I'm still trying to finish up Super Paper Mario, so much to do.

Here's my wii number.

6319 9876 1555 1202

Also you guys know that you can e-mail your wii right.

Ex: Mine is [email protected]

i got resident evil 4 for my birthday and will be getting strikers tomorrow...yeah i heard that will have online play. well definately have to play if thats the case. i havent had much time to play many of my games mostly cause i get sidetracked and addicted to the virtual console currently paper mario 64

My friend who used to be a tester at THQ used to spend all day on his test console making Mii's and having Mii parades becasue a the end of each day they had to erase them all, so the next day he'd start all over again.

Long story, both my roommates test for them, after two months you don't do as much testing as you do more lying around.

what does a tester get paid? and how does one become a tester?

THQ actually opened a testing facility above Rainbow Studios in Phoenix (who they own) and they came to our school (a technology school full of nerds) to do interviews.

But, keep your eyes open on the jobs section of publisher's sites like Activision or THQ, maybe even some of the bigger guys like EA, Sony, or Nintendo. Also see what smaller studios they own and check their sites' employment pages too. Look for "QA Tester" positions. You'll probably want to look for places close to you.

It pays $9.50/hr, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week, and some leads make you write up at least x amount of bugs per day. but I must warn you though it's not a great way to make a living, its helps a little if you're going into the game industry, but you need a business degree to go anywhere useful in QA. My roommates have worked there since January and pretty much hate it now.

The one I mentioned actually quit today becasue he got Motion Capture internship at Rainbow downstairs.

lmk if you wanna know anything else.

I'm just about to go dive into Super Paper Mario. I keep slacking w/ this game. I'm only 11hrs in.

I also have Zelda, Resident Evil 4 (Just beat it, incredible game), Excite Truck (underrated game), Rayman, Wii Play, and Wario Ware.

I'm buying Strikers Charged this week.

I love this system.

i have

zelda - havent played much...just dont have the time

super paper mario - ditto ^

cooking mama - fun multiplayer game

mario party 8 - disappointing but still fun

resident evil 4 - havent started playing yet

warioware

wii play

sonic and the secret rings

tmnt - awful piece of garbage and will be listing on ebay soon