who has a bff?

kyle

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping you guys have some kind of clothing on under that blanket...either way, looks like you guys were having a hell of a sexy time.

EDIT: When did beards become so punk-rock? I've had a beard for a few years, just wondering.

For my birthday we went to Atlanta and had a wild party at the claremont lounge, which is where strippers go to die. Like everyone is 55 - 67 and they crush beer cans with their tits and show you pictures of their grandkids after lapdances. Anyway we only wanted to take one car into the city from the hotel so lorin and I offered to rid in the back of the pickup truck *with the covered bed* in return for the 5th of makers someone brought. we'd already been drinking so we finished it off and felt good and thought as a gag it would be brilliant to take off all our cloths minus boxers and light cigarette's the second they opened the lid to make it look like we'd been fucking. They opened the lid in front of a cop who gave me one of the weirdest speeches about unsafe behavior I've ever heard. Shit was still funny as hell.

I wore my "No Warren Iraq" t-shirt to a bar on Friday night and everyone just came up to me and said "Who's Warren?" So, everyone who asked I gave a different answer. One time I said he was a monkey trainer in Cleveland who got sent to Iraq to perform animal control duties...that was my favorite.