Back to school...

I'm starting school in the fall, but I don't start classes till September 25. Its really late, I know. Thats just how most of the University of California campuses do it. I should have my BA in history at the end of the school year. I'm going crazy, I hate it. I want to go to art school.

do it. I loved art school. so great. I never understood all the people that were paying so much for college and hated their major. fuck, if I was choosing something to do for the rest of my life and paying more money than I'd like to do it, i'm damn well sure it's going to be something I want to do.

Honestly, I didn't hate it so much when I started, but by the end of my third year I was burnt out. I'm entering my fifth year (I switched majors from philosophy to history and that kinda set me back) and I'm just going to finish and get a degree. Then I'm going to art school for photography.

do it. I loved art school. so great. I never understood all the people that were paying so much for college and hated their major. fuck, if I was choosing something to do for the rest of my life and paying more money than I'd like to do it, i'm damn well sure it's going to be something I want to do.

Honestly, I didn't hate it so much when I started, but by the end of my third year I was burnt out. I'm entering my fifth year (I switched majors from philosophy to history and that kinda set me back) and I'm just going to finish and get a degree. Then I'm going to art school for photography.

that's cool. yea I wasn't specifically saying you were going for something you hated, but when I was in college, there were a ton of business majors that just bitched and complained about their major and their homework and stuff. I just didn't get it.

i just started at a new school mehhh lets just say im looking forward to being able to come home on the weekends

Transferring schools can be good or annoying. I went to Ohio University for one of their quarters, and it was a pretty awful experience. I liked the people and stuff, they just screwed me over with credits and classes.

im at kent. its alright i guess nothing too exciting though. maybe this will get better once classes start seeing as im like a computer science/math nerd and dont drink. atleast ive got my wii with me! hahaha

Just finished up my psych degree and will be finishing my broadcast journalism diploma this spring (or earlier). I'm honestly looking forward to getting my schooling done, mainly because my student debt is at $60 000 and it's starting to be a bit of a bother for me.

Holy Shit! I'm glad lame ND schooling isn't that expensive...

Just finished up my psych degree and will be finishing my broadcast journalism diploma this spring (or earlier). I'm honestly looking forward to getting my schooling done, mainly because my student debt is at $60 000 and it's starting to be a bit of a bother for me.

that's too bad because journalists don't make any money.

at least they don't here.

Guest scriptedrain

that's too bad because journalists don't make any money.

at least they don't here.

It's sad but true. I spent my first 2 years of college as a Mass Comm (Journalism) major and that's one of the things they stressed for us to understand and come to terms with.

- Jeff

Guest conoley

Yeah I don't make much money at all with my journalism, although I do it more for a hobby than anything. However, I do spend more time on my journalism than I do on my real job, which is now officially over once school starts again.

Transferring schools can be good or annoying. I went to Ohio University for one of their quarters, and it was a pretty awful experience. I liked the people and stuff, they just screwed me over with credits and classes.

im at kent. its alright i guess nothing too exciting though. maybe this will get better once classes start seeing as im like a computer science/math nerd and dont drink. atleast ive got my wii with me! hahaha

I've heard Kent is a fun school, never really been over there when school is in. You are our rivals in sports.