Silversun Pickups "Lazy Eye" 7" pre-order

Just ran across this for a pre-order for Silversun Pickups' 'Lazy Eye'...they're going to have two 7" versions: translucent and pic disc.

If you're interested, here is the link:

http://www.recordstore.co.uk/home.jsp?wherefrom=productdetail.jsp?productPK=unittest-5UJrjBOyXkzWsVfWpN3IEb-13

The link is for a bundle of the two 7" and cd single version but you can get each one separately (although it's more cost-effective getting the bundle).

Guest scriptedrain

I bought Carnavas on a whim after hearing "Lazy Eye" on Carson Daly (eek!). It was an ok record, but I flat out got tired of the vocals before finishing the album. Having said that, I still consider "Lazy Eye" a GREAT song (albeit too long). So catchy and it definitely evokes the Smashing Pumpkins in a good way.

- Jeff

I bought Carnavas on a whim after hearing "Lazy Eye" on Carson Daly (eek!). It was an ok record, but I flat out got tired of the vocals before finishing the album. Having said that, I still consider "Lazy Eye" a GREAT song (albeit too long). So catchy and it definitely evokes the Smashing Pumpkins in a good way.

- Jeff

I agree, it's great single, and I hear it on the local radio a lot, and always turn it up. I gave the full length 2 good spins and both times I got kind of bored, and lost interest.

The Silversun Pickups record is downright dangerous to drive to. It put me to sleep in broad daylight.

I like it, but it ain't good driving music.

LOL! I agree...It's good music to chill to...sometimes I have it on the player while I'm putzing around the internet...or buying more vinyl...