Last night...

dim

i participated in a military/media training exercise. it was to train soldiers going to iraq on how to deal with the media...and for the media to learn how to deal with soldiers. it was basically us running around with our cameras during firing exercises with live ammunition. totally surreal and an incredible amount of fun.

When I first moved to Seattle I was moving into my apartment and I'd been there all of five minutes when the cops pressed some dude up against the window and arrested him. That was a nice welcome.

did you leave the face print on the glass, and then we people first came over to visit say "and this is where the cops arrested someone"?

When I first moved to Seattle I was moving into my apartment and I'd been there all of five minutes when the cops pressed some dude up against the window and arrested him. That was a nice welcome.

did you leave the face print on the glass, and then we people first came over to visit say "and this is where the cops arrested someone"?

haha that would have been awsome. Unfortunatly there was no face print.

Guest falloutcollapse

when i was walking to the train from a show at the metro, a car sped up, hit a bus from behind, and then backed up and passed him. the front of his car was all messed up and the airbags went off. but he just kept driving.

jeez....nothing like this ever happens in Fargo. I guess maybe that's a good thing, but it's boring too...

Except in that bar where that guy paid 2 other guys to arrest his wife and tell his rich father in law that they'd return her for a ransom of $1,000,000 so that he could cover up that he has been embezzling money from his job at a car dealership!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!

jeez....nothing like this ever happens in Fargo. I guess maybe that's a good thing, but it's boring too...

Except in that bar where that guy paid 2 other guys to arrest his wife and tell his rich father in law that they'd return her for a ransom of $1,000,000 so that he could cover up that he has been embezzling money from his job at a car dealership!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!

You're thinking of Brainerd, Minnesota.

Guest scriptedrain

You're thinking of Brainerd, Minnesota.

That movie is responsible for so much ignorance.

- Jeff