Does anyone like popsike.com?

I hadn't heard of popsike.com until I started using this board and picked-up collecting vinyl again. That said I find it kind of clunky. It does present good information but I don't think it presents it well.

Being a computer programmer and a record collector I was thinking you could take the data they collect, remove the outlying sales (remove a sale for $150 on a record that never sold for more than $50), and give you good data on how much a record is most likely worth. I was also thinking it would be nice to be able to estimate the value of your collection based on the data. Finally, I was thinking it would be nice to be able to get emails about prices on the rise or decline.

It is clunky at best. And they must have low bandwidth because it takes forever to load sometimes. And I have no idea how they choose what to archive.

Your idea sounds great. Hook it up dude.

I haven't seen anyone add too many stores to burntwolf, but I was hoping someone would use the google maps API key to create some cool data pulling maps. That is beyond me at the moment.

It is clunky at best. And they must have low bandwidth because it takes forever to load sometimes. And I have no idea how they choose what to archive.

Your idea sounds great. Hook it up dude.

I haven't seen anyone add too many stores to burntwolf, but I was hoping someone would use the google maps API key to create some cool data pulling maps. That is beyond me at the moment.

I can't figure out how to edit stores, also I think it would be better to have them arranged by state than store name. I could just be looking at all of it wrong. No problems updating the Vinyl though, just store for some reason.