Minus The Bear - Planet Of Ice b-sides (bonus disc

i like the songs as well; they are really good but i think the reason they weren't included is because they don't really fit in with the rest of the album.

does anyone have the iTunes exclusive song, "cat calls and ill means"?

Are the copies of this cd the band will be selling on tour going to have this? I was planning to wait and buy the cd from them when I see em..

The bonus CD is available on the first pressing of the CD only, and I imagine the band will be selling said first pressing on tour, and Cleveland is one of the first shows, so all signs point to HEY JERK YOU DIDN'T COME TO MY BBQ TODAY I HATE YOU

Are the copies of this cd the band will be selling on tour going to have this? I was planning to wait and buy the cd from them when I see em..

The bonus CD is available on the first pressing of the CD only, and I imagine the band will be selling said first pressing on tour, and Cleveland is one of the first shows, so all signs point to HEY JERK YOU DIDN'T COME TO MY BBQ TODAY I HATE YOU

It's not like I'm not taking you out to dinner or anything, you big baby!

that's why i liked the b-sides from alkaline trio's "crimson" so much. i think the remains liner notes said most of them were done completely without matt and with mass giorgiani producing. totally different sound, totally different feel -- like an 80's punk/new wave group or something.