Upcoming Thursday Shows

Guest falloutcollapse

Guest falloutcollapse

Thursday with Special Guests:

Portugal. the Man, Circle Takes the Square, and This Will Destroy You!

11-01-07 = Palladium-Upstairs, Worcester, MA

11-02-07 = Ottobar, Baltimore, MD

11-03-07 = Revolution Hall, Troy NY

11-04-07 = Fllmore at TLA, Philadelphia, PA

11-06-07 = Magic Stick, Detroit, MI

11-07-07 = Metro, Chicago, IL

11-13-07 = Glass House, Pomona, CA

11-15-07 = El Rey, Los Angeles, CA

i almost cried tears of joy, this is going to be fantastic. this definitely makes up for minus the bear being 18+

and you didn't hear it from me, but if you pre-order your tickets, you get a pre-show meet and greet pass.

https://tixx1.artistarena.com/thursday/

username: thursday

password: tickets

Guest falloutcollapse

understood. i bet anything that it was the greatest thing ever to see them "back in the day." but in 2003, i was 11 years old. so i'll take what i'm given, i guess.

understood. i bet anything that it was the greatest thing ever to see them "back in the day." but in 2003, i was 11 years old. so i'll take what i'm given, i guess.

you were in 11 in 2003? Damn that makes me feel old and i'm not that old. haha. If it makes you feel any better I didn't get to see them "back in the day" either.

i got free tickets to see them while i was on a business trip a couple months ago on the rise against tour in chicago... they really didnt play anything off of full collapse, an geoff really wasnt moving around much..... he used to pretty much wreck himself every show. it really disappointed me because FC is one of the most solid records ive ever heard

Guest falloutcollapse

^ i was definitely at that show. i thought it was pretty good, but i had only seen them once prior to that. geoff isn't that great of a live singer, but they had such great energy.

Guest falloutcollapse

i saw portugal the man twice this year, and both times they were absolutely incredible. they are really nice people, as well. and yes, i was born in 1992.

Best live band ever. Seen them 6 times. Hellfest 2003 was the best show I've ever been to. Amazing. Too bad there isn't any shows within 7 hours of here.

Their video on that hellfest dvd gives me chills every time i watch it.

When they covered Mother Mary and Jonah came out...fuck. Pure awesomeness.

I think the Palldadium upstairs in MA is going to be absolutely insane. I'm stoked.

I was a little surprised it was upstairs, I don't know maybe I've lost touch a little, but I bet Thursday used to be able to sell out the downstairs. probably not with the support they're touring with now though. I'd love to see Circle