Canadians

Guest falloutcollapse

Guest falloutcollapse

i went to canada recently, and i have 10 canadian dollars left over. i really can't do anything with it, because it would be kind of pointless to get them converted or anything. so does anyone want to sell me something that would come out to around 10 canadian dollars? i would probably just send it to you in a well concealed envelope or something.

thanks a lot guys

people in vancouver are very very nice unless you:

1 - cross against the lights/not in a crosswalk

2 - don't use hand signals while biking

3 - aren't a dirty hippy.

also, we jaywalk like crazy in saskatchewan. nobody crosses properly here, people just wander out into the street in front of on-coming traffic. we kill off like a dozen old people every year because they just cross at will and get hit.

Guest scriptedrain
people in vancouver are very very nice unless you:

1 - cross against the lights/not in a crosswalk

2 - don't use hand signals while biking

3 - aren't a dirty hippy.

also, we jaywalk like crazy in saskatchewan. nobody crosses properly here, people just wander out into the street in front of on-coming traffic. we kill off like a dozen old people every year because they just cross at will and get hit.

People in Vancouver are only nice to dirty hippies?!

- Jeff

i imagine a lot of people would. it's become a lot more youth-friendly in the last five years or so but it's still pretty much a city for old people. most of saskatchewan. that's why everyone in their late teens and 20's move to places like toronto, vancouver, calgary, etc. because there's more for young people to do.

i don't mind it. i can get by until i get job offers from bigger centres.

i imagine a lot of people would. it's become a lot more youth-friendly in the last five years or so but it's still pretty much a city for old people. most of saskatchewan. that's why everyone in their late teens and 20's move to places like toronto, vancouver, calgary, etc. because there's more for young people to do.

i don't mind it. i can get by until i get job offers from bigger centres.

I'm pretty sure he never left his apartment either, only to go to red lobster

oh man, i would never go to red lobster. anywhere, but especially here. we're about as far away from lobster as you can get in canada.

true, I guess his girlfriend, who he moved there to live with, worked there, needless to say she cheated on him and he's back here living in his mom's basement. I love that kid.

• 9 years later...
On 2007-09-05 at 11:13 PM, Guest falloutcollapse said:

i went to canada recently, and i have 10 canadian dollars left over. i really can't do anything with it, because it would be kind of pointless to get them converted or anything. so does anyone want to sell me something that would come out to around 10 canadian dollars? i would probably just send it to you in a well concealed envelope or something.

thanks a lot guys

Do you still have that $10? I could totally use it at the local Tims or maybe buy some Hip MP3s off of the iTunes eh!