Most Anticipated Album

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a new Mars Volta coming out in a couple weeks (I think) that I'm psyched about

seriously? can't they take like eight months off or something?

Yeah, they put out so much stuff its unbelievable. The new one is called Bedlam in Goliath and according to Amazon, comes out Sept 18.

Guest falloutcollapse

^not everyone's cup of tea. i was really stoked on it for a while, but then i really can't get into it anymore. i know tons of people who go apeshit over mars volta, but an equal amount that hate it

agreed x100

I completely disagree, amputechture was their best yet. The solo stuff from Omar is pretty lame though...

To be completely honest I can't stand guitarists who play stuff to show how phenomenal they are on the guitar. If I wanted music like that I would listen to 80s metal.

Guest falloutcollapse

i borrowed an issue of a friend's AP magazine, and after looking at the calendar, i have compiled a list:

motion city soundtrack-even if it kills me

all time low-so wrong, it's right

armor for sleep-smile for them

i would also like to share this "editorial" with you guys. this is regarding a review our good friend scott did of paramore's new cd, Riot!.

"You screwed up with your Paramore record review. Scott Heisel seriously needs to get a new perspective. Riot! is one of the most amazing albums I hav come across, and I have come across some darn good music. Regarding the comments about "Fences" and "We are Broken": Who the heck are you to criticize Hayley's lyrics? Both songs are insanely powerful and better than some of the other bands AP has featured. Paramore are amazing performed and some of the nice peopl eI've met. Just watch out, Scott, because they are going to prove you wrong." Kaytee, via internet.

+1 for scott, man. i hate girls, most presumably my age, that criticize a music critic, because they listen to bad music