Board games

You start with three cards. All the cards have a different color for each suite. You either have to have three of a kind or runs. Runs have to be in the same suite. There are 13 rounds. So you start with three cards and every round you get one more card. Whatever round you are on that card is a wild. EXP: 4th round fours are wild, 5th round fives are wild, etc. Jokers are also wild. the game can be played with 2-8 players. You go around picking up and discarding one card each turn untill you can lay all your cards down in three of a kinds or runs. If someone goes down before you than you have to go down no matter what you have. All the cards that arent' in three of a kinds or runs count against you. So the person with the least amount of points wins, just like golf. Sort of a long explanation, sorry.

Guest scriptedrain

Connect Four, because I dominate everyone at it, and Monopoly. I like Monopoly for the same reason I like playing golf (which I've only done twice, but I've played mini golf a million times): it has the potential to be fun if you're lucky. I hate it for the same reason: being down SUCKS.

Risk and Axis & Allies are both awesome games but can take forever to play. I like a ton of card games but can never remember how to play them since there's long timespans between times I actually play cards.

I love chess, too, but it brings out the poor sport in me when I lose because of how mentally exausting it can get by the time the game's over.

- Jeff