In honor of my 420th post

Guest falloutcollapse

i prefer 'drug free.' saying that you're straightedge in my "scene" means that you don't communicate with people that aren't, and you hate on people that choose to live a life different than your own. that's just about as bad as being a stoner and only hanging with your stoner friends.

i prefer 'drug free.' saying that you're straightedge in my "scene" means that you don't communicate with people that aren't, and you hate on people that choose to live a life different than your own. that's just about as bad as being a stoner and only hanging with your stoner friends.

you gotta love punk rock cliques

i didn't drink until i was legal and even six years later my brain always stops me from getting vomity drunk. i get very nice feelings in my brain and i never get hungover.

and don't tell my mom, but some of the best experiences of my life have been on mushrooms. i don't do drugs, i don't even smoke pot, but if i can have a really good mushroom trip once a year i have no problem with that.

Man, have you ever had any fun in your entire life? ;D

Just kidding, I drink, but I don't to do so to have fun.

I'd rather spend money on music than booze.

Word, thats rad. Like I said, I was totally kidding, I'm not one of those guys that are like, "Dude, why ain't ya drinkin' bra? Don't be a fag... have a Currrrs!"

Guest scriptedrain
actually i'm 26 and am straight edge and have been for almost 10 years now.

take that. ;)

25. Never smoked, drank or consumed illegal drugs.

I've always known this about you, but I gotta say since you're here and can / will (hopefullly) read it, I'm proud of you for that. I've never smoked or done any sort of illegal drug, but I do drink on occasion.

- Jeff