Kurt Halsey art for sale

vinyljunkie

A few Kurt Halsey pieces for sale.

The first is a 3 canvas set, that i think was sold at urban outfitters. These are 8x8.

[image]

The second is about an 18x24 poster of "so much greener in the dark". its framed in a nice heavyweight metal frame with 2 shades of green matte.

[image]

The third is a limited screened print that is signed by the author, and has a handwritten note on the back. its about 20x30 ish. Its also framed in a large metal frame with matte as well. It says "we are more than most will ever find", and then in the corner says "so dont fuck it up"

[image]

i wont charge extra for the framing, which was done professionally, but it will probably add to the shipping cost (still would be cheaper than getting it framed yourself). If you really want, i guess i could take the prints out of the frames and roll them up and send them in a tube too.

im thinking maybe 20 ish for the 3 canvas set, 30 ish for the "greener in the dark", and 50 ish for the signed print.

then we can work on shipping after that, and figure that all out.

• 8 years later...