new dillinger escape plan

Guest falloutcollapse

killer track.

i just saw a video of them on youtube where the singer walks across the whole crowd and back. i would love to see these guys live

i haven't seen them since dimitry was singing for them. but i saw them so much back then that it makes up for the lack of seeing them now. i have to be honest, i really don't like miss machine at all. but under the running board will forever be one of my most favorite eps of all time.

but yeah, back then they were one of the most absolute sickest bands on the face of the planet.

this new song sounds pretty okay, i'll definately give the new album a shot.

i saw some video on youtube and the crowd was HUGE.

and the lead vocalist was very angry, because everyone was trowing stuff at the stage.

the stage was even bigger.

there's a few things about this video.

1. it's weird seeing dillinger on such a ridiculous stage.

2. the singer sounds HORRIBLE.

3. "throw more shit faggots"? come on, grow up.

i saw some video on youtube and the crowd was HUGE.

and the lead vocalist was very angry, because everyone was trowing stuff at the stage.

the stage was even bigger.

there's a few things about this video.

1. it's weird seeing dillinger on such a ridiculous stage.

2. the singer sounds HORRIBLE.

3. "throw more shit faggots"? come on, grow up.

This is the infamous performance where Greg, their singer, took a shit onstage, which subsequently got them temporarily banned from the UK or something (the concert was being broadcast live and some cameraman had the bright idea of zooming in on the turd leaving his butthole, thus sending British housewives into a tizzy).

for as talented as they are, i'm under the impression that you pretty much HAVE to be an asshole to be in dillinger. one time i saw dude taunt one of the guitar players, the guitar player got up in his face, the dude got up on stage, and the guitar player swung his guitar over his head and smashed it into the other dudes head. i don't care how bad you're getting heckled, i don't care if the dude gets up on stage, you don't assault someone like that. he probably cracked his skull.

for as talented as they are, i'm under the impression that you pretty much HAVE to be an asshole to be in dillinger. one time i saw dude taunt one of the guitar players, the guitar player got up in his face, the dude got up on stage, and the guitar player swung his guitar over his head and smashed it into the other dudes head. i don't care how bad you're getting heckled, i don't care if the dude gets up on stage, you don't assault someone like that. he probably cracked his skull.

Yeah I had gotten that impression too.

on a side note, has anyone seen the Converge video of the bass player smashing is bass into some guys head during a riot?