VMA performance

ps

So my wife really likes to watch MTV, so that means that I get to watch a very undisireable amount, and the VMAs were on last night. I saw the Foo Fighters and Serj from SOAD cover "Holiday in Cambodia". I am a huge DK fan, and I thought this was pretty good. But maybe it was the contrast of complete shit that made me enjoy this more than normal. Anyway if you didn't see it, here it is.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1568781&vid=174600

nice. good performance. I bet probably .5% of the people there knew what song it was. I watched the last 10 minutes of it, then the first 10 minutes when they replayed it. I thought it was hilarious to see mastodon playing and all these club girls in the front row trying to bang their heads/rock out. Sarah Silverman stole the show, again.

Foo Fighters with Serj doing "Holiday.." was the highlight of the show for me...everything else in the show that I caught was utter shit...I missed Britney's performance and I heard that was a total trainwreck...but I am sure it will be in YouTube in no time...

it certainly was, she looked drugged out/bored/nervous. she also looked pretty disgusting. it was pretty horrible, and not even in a funny way.

Guest scriptedrain

I don't know how you guys watch the VMAs, nevermind get into them and devote any sort of feeling or emotion into the performances and awards. It's always so laughably bad and hyped-to-death. I did find it interesting to hear, though, that Justin Timberlake brought up the network needing to show music videos again. Too bad that won't happen.

- Jeff

I don't know how you guys watch the VMAs, nevermind get into them and devote any sort of feeling or emotion into the performances and awards. It's always so laughably bad and hyped-to-death. I did find it interesting to hear, though, that Justin Timberlake brought up the network needing to show music videos again. Too bad that won't happen.

- Jeff

funny thing about this, he won an award presented by those girls from that show "the hills" (you know rich girls have all the problems) and when he accepted it he said "show more videos, less reality tv" while they were standing right next to him. hilarious.

- Jeff

funny thing about this, he won an award presented by those girls from that show "the hills" (you know rich girls have all the problems) and when he accepted it he said "show more videos, less reality tv" while they were standing right next to him. hilarious.

Speaking of the Hills, I had to watch two episodes with my wife just so she'd let me watch the season premiere of Curb Your Enthusiasm. All I can say is penis cake.

Guest scriptedrain

- Jeff

That's awesome.

- Jeff