MINUS THE BEAR “Planet of Ice” dbl LP repress

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

MINUS THE BEAR “Planet of Ice” dbl LP clear w/ gold splatter TOUR ONLY EDITION

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/sh051-1cwgs?

MINUS THE BEAR “Planet of Ice” dbl LP solid white vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/sh051-1swv?

You may have noticed that the first pressing of Minus the Bear “Planet of Ice” sold out. This has been the quickest selling vinyl release in the short history of Vinyl Collective releases. Because of this and the fact that there were not any copies left for the band to take on tour, we all decided a repress was important.

The 2nd pressing will be 1,000 copies, 500 on clear w/ gold splatter, 500 solid white vinyl.

Now this is the part to pay attention to. The Clear w/ Gold Splatter is a tour only edition. Never wanting to let down Vinyl Collective supporters, we asked the band if we could sell 50 on our site and luckily, they agreed. So we will have 50 for sale which will go rather quickly and the band will have the rest on their upcoming tour. Note that the White Vinyl is just as rare and is certain to sell out quickly, too.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain

That's glorious. I wish I had the $ to pick up the clear w/ gold, especially since I bought clear w/ silver from you. Oh well, at least I own a copy. Congrats to people who pick these up!

- Jeff

Order has been placed! Thanks for putting these up so early Virgil. And being this my first order ever from you guys, I was pleasently surprised by the shipping cost.

thanks for placing your first order, just so you know, we offer all you can buy shipping for $3.00 in the united states. The orders are shipped media mail, but it is only $3.00 whether you buy 1 or 100 or 1000 records. thanks.

i almost bought the repress and the tour press, but then decided that at this point, all 4 colors of the first press are good enough for me.

that and i just bought 2 of the pelican "city of echoes" and the "pink mammoth" 10" (almost bought 2 of those too, but i gotta at least try and save a LITTLE money)

Guest scriptedrain
Ordered the tour only copy. Spending $450 on books this semester prevented me from getting both... :(

Did I ever tell you how much I love you?!?!

- Jeff

so is the tour only edition just a tour color or is it hand numbered or somehow different from the original press?

Just a different color from the rest. As Virgil wrote...the "tour only" version is a color repress specifically for the band to take on tour as the 1st press sold out before the release date. So the band had nothing to take with them due to that...until now with the repress.