so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Guest falloutcollapse

oh I don't want it, I was just saying it's very nice, and a one of my favorites in your collection.

LISTEN BACK OFF MAN I SAID YOU CAN'T HAVE IT JESUS CHRIST I HOPE THE RED SOX LOSE THREE IN A ROW TO ANAHEIM

take it back scott

redsox<3

I can't wait to get my other prints framed. The dude I'm having do them is awesome. The only bad part is, professional framing is ridiculously expensive. The horkey print: $45 The frame: $200 Because of museum quality UV glass/ double matte, huge size. But after all that, it was totally worth it.

i really like that isis horkey print. i didnt even know it existed until i was scanning around BCD today. when did that even go up for sale? had to of been recent.

xfedaykinx made a thread comment on it on 10/4...he actually directed it to coldober but I jumped all over it...

Here is the link to it: http://www.bluecollardistro.com/hydrahead/product_info.php?products_id=1969&cPath=4_142&store=

i was so mad! there was a really nice limited to 500 print at the weakerthans show last night. i wanted it real hard, but i spent literally my last twenty bucks on the tickets.

I was gonna get that weakerthans print, but decided to get one that was made specifically for one of the shows I saw in San Diego...That was a cool print though...

I'll have to get pics of some of my prints I have from shows...just have to find my camera

• 2 weeks later...
Guest falloutcollapse

I'm looking for two posters. One is a promotional poster for Death Cab For Cutie-Transatlanticism with the cover art on it. The other one is a big poster for Ben Folds Live and I don't remember what's on it, but I think it's just the cover of the CD.

wish i liked bands that were into prints/posters. i know that there are some out there, just sucks that i can never find 'em. ESPECIALLY at shows. a long ass time ago i was at an alkaline trio show in philly. i remember going to the merch tables super early, and didn't see anything. years later i see this print show up:

http://www.newburycomics.com/images/bmh/BU/103-830290NEWBU.jpg

needless to say i was kinda pissed, haha. i also missed out on the set your goals "mutiny overseas" tour poster. that one looked REAL SHARP. the only prints i DO have are silk screened ones for streetlight manifesto and bandits of the acoustic revolution. they look pretty nice as well.

where did you get that from? one of the baroness shows? dammit, i was trying to get people to get me one but no one replied on any board i posted on. :'(

Yeah, I picked it up at a Baroness show a few weeks ago. I have an extra, #45/100, but I am really only looking to trade for the print they had for their European tour. Hit me up if you happen to have it and want to trade!