IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

Guest eriathomas

Had a shitty night at work, came home played an hour of RE4, watched the Silent Hill movie, and now I'm going to watch a few fansubs and go to bed. My life is really boring.

Guest eriathomas

Another boring ass night. Trying to finish up RE4 tonight, obsessing over what could be wrong with me from the pain I have, pissed off people don't return phone calls. The usual Friday.

trying to figure out rent, girlfriends birthday, a trip to chicago to see Torche and Baroness 2 nights in a row, followed by a William Elliott Whitmore show in my city then a trip to Toronto to see Boris all with one check. If it all works it should be an awesome week and a half!

picked one of my best friends and my godson up from the airport, had lunch with my sister and other bridesmaids, got my nails done, went to my sister's wedding rehearsal, went to the after-picnic, now im chilling and getting last minute things ready for the wedding tomorrow!