Cap'n Jazz Reunion "Rumors"

matt

by virtue of the fact that they don't list the Promise Ring as one of the "spin-offs" this article is retarded.

Well technically the Promise Ring wasn't a spinoff resulting from the breakup as it was already a band before the break up (I believe), and they go on to mention them later.

Two big hopes, but I hope this is true, and also that they come somewhere within a few hours of here so I can go.

I can't get confirmation on the Cap'n Jazz reunion, but the new band news is legit -- I can't remember their new name offhand, but Polyvinyl's publicist confirmed it to me. I'll be posting something about it on altpress.com tomorrow.

Hopefully Victor Villareal can stay off the skag long enough to record more than one album.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
4 hours ago, chunkrock said:

Cap'n Jazz are playing FYF Fest this year! http://www.stereogum.com/1930902/fyf-fest-lineup/news/

I'd love to go but I don't think I can swing the flight ticket and a place to stay. I hope they come closer to Canada.

Yeah I'm flying out to this. Even though they'll probably do  at least a Chicago show. I saw them last time they reunited and my only regret is only going to one show.