xfedaykinx and other metal heads! ready to passout

also...... i sold another copy i had of the sleep record and it went for a alright amount. its sorta lame how things go on ebay. i saw a copy of the sleep record-opened and played go for almost $200 yet my copy was still sealed and had the sticker on the cover saying its on color as well and it went for about $80. go figure

also...... i sold another copy i had of the sleep records and it went for a alright amount. its sorta lame how things go on ebay. i saw a copy of the sleep records-opened and played go for almost $200 yet my copy was still sealed and had the sticker on the cover saying its on color as well and it went for about $80. go figure

Sometimes it may the traffic the auction is getting...possible that the person who really, really, really wanted it saw his/her chance and bid that $200 price...not caring what condition it was in as long as they got it...

I actually picked up both of those carcass records at a local store in the last year or so for under 20 bucks. Both are colored vinyl, and the heartwork was still new.

I believe all are represses except that Terrorizer and Carcass "Reek". They all have that sticker on the front and all the represses were on color vinyl.

You can find them now if you dig in a store for $20.

i would hate to have a sealed copy of slaughter of the soul or heartwork. that shit needs to be opened and cranked directly.

Heartwork actually is kinda lame on vinyl. I don't know why, but for some reason the volume is really low and the sound is muddy, maybe the cd sounds this way as well, I don't know. Maybe the album is too long for a single LP, but this is one of the few releases I wish I had on cd as well. It doesn't mean I don't listen to it, but I think earache did a really shitty job with this release.

I actually picked up both of those carcass records at a local store in the last year or so for under 20 bucks. Both are colored vinyl, and the heartwork was still new.

I believe all are represses except that Terrorizer and Carcass "Reek". They all have that sticker on the front and all the represses were on color vinyl.

You can find them now if you dig in a store for $20.

yes they are represses of 1000 on color. they repressed them about 5 years ago or more? good luck finding them in stores now. i havent seen them in years. you might get lucky like someone said above.