Gallows

sewbr0

This band suck beyond comprehension, and the little ginger twat is such a tool live

Change the record, dude, this is all you ever have to say about them! Admittedly if you don't take it with a pinch of salt he does come across badly on stage but it's just to get on people's nerves, he's pretty nice otherwise. Some of the shows i saw while they were touring Orchestra were fucking awesome.

This band suck beyond comprehension, and the little ginger twat is such a tool live

Change the record, dude, this is all you ever have to say about them! Admittedly if you don't take it with a pinch of salt he does come across badly on stage but it's just to get on people's nerves, he's pretty nice otherwise. Some of the shows i saw while they were touring Orchestra were fucking awesome.

I can't think of a single thing he did on stage when I saw them that wasn't stuck-up pre-madonna full-of-himself bollocks, worst live show ever! and I went to see S Club 7 turn on my town's christmas lights this year.

I like it a lot, too. I though the first one was pretty good as well, but only in spots. "Grey Britain" is more consistent. By the way, I have a sealed copy of the first one on vinyl if anyone wants it.

PO? If it's nothing limited I'll give you...$9.62. PPD.

I saw them in NY and the singer was a dick. I like their first album and need to hear this new one.

I like it a lot, too. I though the first one was pretty good as well, but only in spots. "Grey Britain" is more consistent. By the way, I have a sealed copy of the first one on vinyl if anyone wants it.

PO? If it's nothing limited I'll give you...$9.62. PPD.

I saw them in NY and the singer was a dick. I like their first album and need to hear this new one.

It's a euro-only pressing, and I believe it is colored (I'll have to look). In any case, it cost me about $25 new, so...

I actually wasn't into these guys until I saw them live. I have both albums and while I don't absolutely love either, they're both solid. There live show is absolutely what it should be for what they are. When I saw them he was talking about how rowdy he wanted the crowd and mentioned something about fighting and noted the he shouldn't say too much as he's about 100 pounds. Seemed like he was just having a good time. Way worse bands people can be into.