Vinyl File 5

Guest conoley

Guest scriptedrain

This is the reason I don't post on PN.org:

"what's the point of this column?

just buy records. no need to boast or feel superior or have to write stupid articles about your favorite bit in your collection is. buy records and listen to em. it's simple."

And this thread is one of the only I've ever read in which there's less than a handful of people shitting on the topic at hand. I hate to bring up the negative when there's so much positive, I just read that and got disgusted and realized that's my beef with the users on the site in general.

On the flip side, another great read, thanks for doing these!

- Jeff

This is the reason I don't post on PN.org:

"what's the point of this column?

just buy records. no need to boast or feel superior or have to write stupid articles about your favorite bit in your collection is. buy records and listen to em. it's simple."

And this thread is one of the only I've ever read in which there's less than a handful of people shitting on the topic at hand. I hate to bring up the negative when there's so much positive, I just read that and got disgusted and realized that's my beef with the users on the site in general.

On the flip side, another great read, thanks for doing these!

- Jeff

I agree, the people on that site can be fucking stupid. That being said, I'm a registered user (as of only a couple weeks ago). I really don't know why I broke down and registered. I'm the dude that told that guy to stop being a Negative Nancy.

Great article, Ben.

i registered at pn.org like six years ago when i submitted my first few reviews. i didn't log in for about four years, and only recently started doing it once in a blue moon. i usually don't comment because there's just too many articles and too many comments. anything you do say gets lost in a sea of posts.

and, of course, everyone on there is a total dick or idiot.