For Sale-Skrewdriver All Skrewed Up ORIGINAL Pink

videodisease

I post on Viva La Vinyl as VideoDisease, and have never had a problem with a transaction. If you need some references I can get them for you.

Need some extra cash for some new records, so I am offering up my copy of All Skrewed Up.

Paypal Only. Asking $140 shipped within the USA

The sleeve is EX, a little bit of wear at the corners, and a hint of ringwear at the top, but other than that it looks pretty good.

The vinyl is VG+, there are some hairline scratches on the record, but nothing that affects play. There is a scratch on the B side that makes a VERY FAINT "click" sound when the needle hits the scratch. You can't notice it when the song is playing, but in between songs you can hear it. You can only hear the scratch in between the first and second song on the B side, and in between the second and third song on the B side. Like I said, you can't hear it when you play it, it's only during the silence.

I have seen a pink copy go for $200 on eBay, and I know Ryan Richardson sold one recently for $195, but because the condition on this isn't pristine I am asking $140 shipped within the USA. That includes Priority shipping, delivery confirmation, and insurance.

If you want to make an offer go for it.

Message me or e-mail: [email protected]

[image]

• 3 years later...