Your feedback about Every Time I Die

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

i think it would be cool if it fit in the box, but that might seem a little impractical. regardless of what you do with the release, i will be picking it up.

id enjoy the gatefold moreso. the picture sleeve is a cool idea but i think with whatever you choose everyone will buy it up. whatevers easier and whatever everyone else thinks. i just dont think it goes with the whole red white and blue theme. maybe do a poll or something. do you have any idea about the colors yet?

I don't mind the idea of it coming with a picture sleeve, incase you want to stick it in your box set, but I think I'd be happier with some nifty-looking gatefold work.

While we're on the topic of ETID, was anyone else here a little bummed there wasn't a lyric sheet/booklet that came with it? I was ... :(

snake skin colour vinyl is good idea but i don't know the shade of plastic when the colour of snake skin mix appear on the vinyl.

we ever discuss about the colour of 108 : new beat (deathwishinc) and many people don't think swamp gold colour is good.

for me,gatefold and 3 colours is last answer....

thanks to everybody who offered their suggestions. Reading them all has made it just as difficult to figure out the best idea.

I want to make everybody happy, but it will depend on the cost of doing a hundred picture sleeves. I might do a hundred picture sleeves and let people add them to their orders. I am not too crazy about doing a picture sleeve only pressing with the rarest color in there because to me, that defeats the purpose. You will get people buying that just because it is rare and if that happens, the people who might actually want to put it in their box set will miss out.

I will discuss this with my pressing plant and get back to you all.

thanks for taking the time to offer suggestions.

i automtically know you always make a good thing for everyone here,Virgil.

i think limited picture sleeve for sell is good idea but you choose offer it as special offer for who order multiple copies.

in otherverse,i believe no way to part away with the buyers who buy it because it will be rare.

as you can,Virgil.

i will waiting for support....