My gf of three years broke up with me last night.

daniel

I know it sounds retarded, but you should fuck as many of her friends and acquaintances as you possibly can as soon as possible. If she's going to fuck some other guy, make her earn it.

I don't know why but I lol'd so hard because I just imagined

him walking right up to anyone she knows and just fucking them on the spot. No words.

Now you can dedicate all the free time you'll now not be spending with her to being a weirdo creep. just stare at people on the street and lick your lips, get really fucked up on interesting drugs and see where they take you. spend a night sleeping on the street just for the thrill of it. The life of a weirdo creep is full of adventure!

I know it sounds retarded, but you should fuck as many of her friends and acquaintances as you possibly can as soon as possible. If she's going to fuck some other guy, make her earn it.

fuck that shit. you know that guy you think shes seein now? you need to find a way to hang out with him at a bar or party. follow him from his house if you need to. buy him drinks all night. then you fuck him. if he's going to fuck your gf make HIM earn it. also, don't use lube