Foxy Shazam on Superbowl?

mkuborn

I'm sure this will get moved to the other one, but before it does.....I'm more surprised that the Arcade Fire's Wake Up was played during the commercial for the NFL draft - I would assume the licensing money is going to Partners In Health. Either that or they have had a profound ideological shift.

I'm sure this will get moved to the other one, but before it does.....I'm more surprised that the Arcade Fire's Wake Up was played during the commercial for the NFL draft - I would assume the licensing money is going to Partners In Health. Either that or they have had a profound ideological shift.

yes. the licensing is going to haiti

Sorry about the double thread. I would say hearing Arcade Fire on the superbowl is WAY more likely than Foxy Shazam. I mean Arcade is a commercially successful band where as Foxy is a little know weird-core band that is headed by a guy that hates white people and eats cigarettes. haha. I was happy and sad all at once, it's like seeing a ful room at your local dive bar. You really want it to be empty so you can call it your place but at the same time are happy the bar is making money.