+/- about your day

you mean like near rochester and not like, actually in the city, right

love, a girl from Canandaigua NY

but for serious, good luck with the interviews :)

One's in East Rochester and the other in Webster. i don't think i would live in the city itself, haha.

---Probably going to have to put my cat down today. He has his second urinary blockage in three months, and he is only three years old. i feel bad for him, but it's probably the right thing to do for him. Crazy how sad it is making me, but i am at peace with the decision.

---Probably going to have to put my cat down today. He has his second urinary blockage in three months, and he is only three years old. i feel bad for him, but it's probably the right thing to do for him. Crazy how sad it is making me, but i am at peace with the decision.

Dude I am so sorry to hear that, my heart goes out to you and the little guy. My cat is about to be three and I honestly don't know what I would how I would react if I were in your shoes, shit like that tears me up inside and I would just fall apart. It's good you've realized the right thing to do though, bottom line is you don't want him to be in any more pain. He'll be in a better place. Good luck man.

Just got word an old friend died by suicide. I'm frozen at my desk as I don't want to see anyone. I'm just staring at my screen so I figured I'd do some typing to try to break the funk. I keep thinking of the day of his confirmation when we were kids. I was the only one not invited and on the day of the big event he called me that morning to invite me. He told me he was sorry that his Grandma wouldn't let him invite a Jew. As she yelled in the background he asked if I'd come. I went upstairs, changed clothes and wrapped up one of my Transformers as a gift to give him. It was one of the bravest moments any one of my friends ever exhibited. So when he enlisted and served two tours in Iraq it wasn't a shock to think back to the character he exhibited as a kid and how it carried on to being an adult.

- my idiosyncratic/anal retentive/meticulous work ethic has pretty annoyed most of my co-workers. i just think my demeanor has slowly annoyed most people at my job, not to mention hearing insulting things about me from other employees is pretty disheartening. i decided just to stick to myself and was badgered because i wasn't talking. it's pretty much a lose/lose. even after explaining i just wasn't in the mood for talking to anyone except the customers... i just can't win with some people. not to mention i really don't have any friends who will hang out with me at any other time so it kinda just makes me feel shitty.