+/- about your day

+ im still rediculously good looking

+ i got guitar hero III for wii

+ free meal at the girlfriends parents house

+ got drunk for free

+ convinced my friend that css was as good as ive always said they were

+ live in canada and have no fear of being bombed

- live in canada and have no miller high life...

thats pretty much the worst of my day!

+Got some last night

+should be a light day at work

+ BBQ at my house later tonight

+have my window open at work and the smell of coffee is drifting in from the maxwell plant across the river...smells like heaven (if it existed)

+ Should be a big mail day (hopefully)

- tequila hangover - i cant stand that shit... tasted like i was drinking cat piss last night. gross

- just looked over my bank statement... not good!

- dont get paid until friday

- I haven't played counter-strike in at least a year so I go to play and click on a random server. I started out pretty bad like 5-10 or something but then I pick it up and end up being like 20-18, then the next round I get the luckiest headshot ever and I get banned from the server for cheating! Such fucking bullshit. I don't even think its possible to cheat in that game with steam and all

- I haven't played counter-strike in at least a year so I go to play and click on a random server. I started out pretty bad like 5-10 or something but then I pick it up and end up being like 20-18, then the next round I get the luckiest headshot ever and I get banned from the server for cheating! Such fucking bullshit. I don't even think its possible to cheat in that game with steam and all

I just played CS not too long ago for the first time in awhile and I went on a tear. I was like 20-1 or something stupid (I'm usually like 50/50) and everyone was accusing me of cheating and I got booted. I hate that crap.

Some guy accused me of cheating in Halo the other day too because my rank is low, but my brother's is high so we were playing together and I dunno total non-sense. The majority of gamers are retarded.

+ found out my brother will not need knee surgery, only physical therapy. we were all worried.

+ good day for vinyl

+ took more pics and linked them on my records list

- it may be time to get the belts in my car checked

- rained all day and it was miserable

- second day of new job was just as rough as yesterday

+secured some decently big coverage for the Gaslight Anthem

that is awesome, man. whatre the deets?

The 100 Bands You Need To Know in 2008 -- we do about 10-12 photo shoots each year for that special and those bands get full pages, whereas most of the bands get half/third-pages and we run provided photos.

Yep, that is the next issue -- and I guarantee you'll be amazed at who we put on the cover.

And Gaslight isn't available to do our tour; rumor has it they're doing the Loved Ones' headlining tour.

ooooo, now im all excited for the next issue...im blanking on albums coming out next year/who would be on the cover

sucks gaslight cant do the tour but gaslight/loved ones together would be awesome