Taking Back Sunday First Press?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain
IMO, Interpunk is lame sometimes...I still have yet to hear about something from over a year ago that customer service is looking into...

I do agree though that the shipping sucks too from time to time.

They screwed me over so bad on Jack's Mannequin vinyl and both times tried telling me they were out of stock for months even though they took an item that was out of stock and put it in stock themselves. I swear they do this sometimes to get people to buy other stuff and then just accept the package minus the item the person wanted in the first place.

- Jeff

Very distro has the silkscreened version on clear green. its listed as first press, but its not numbered, and from what you guys are saying, that means second press. theyve been wrong before [listing a second press isis as first]. but heres the link anyways:

http://verydistro.com/moreinfo.aspx?id=22590

go nuts. pricey, too.

Did anyone else get a fucked up copy? Both mine had ripped outer sleeves (not a big deal) as well as the flap at the bottom of the half jacket is completely separated on both copies (bigger deal). The copy of this i ordered off ebay a couple years ago was in better condition than the 2 interpunk sent me.

Did anyone else get a fucked up copy? Both mine had ripped outer sleeves (not a big deal) as well as the flap at the bottom of the half jacket is completely separated on both copies (bigger deal). The copy of this i ordered off ebay a couple years ago was in better condition than the 2 interpunk sent me.

No mine was perfect. Did you say anything to Interpunk?

mine came today -- the entire bottom seam on the sleeve is torn on mine too. what the hell?

Pft told you that shits fucked up. Sorry this happened to you too boss :(. I wrote them and they wrote back saying it must have happened during shipping and they wont do anything. Anyone wanna buy a fucking up copy of Tell all your friends? Didn't think so.