H2O

benjo09

Heres the record. I'm thinking at may be a slight variation on the grey although it looks a lot more No Idea purple smush in person

[image]

definitely appears more purple in your photo than mine, but that is the same variant I have. Now that you mention it, it kind of resembles the "no idea purple", but I've always considered it gray.

whatever the color, aside from mine and yours, I've only ever seen one additional copy this color.

[image]

Ye the 3 in this thread are all I've ever seen.

And no I can't say I've seen FTTW on black.

Also just found this old auction http://collectorsfrenzy.com/Details.aspx?id=270456861954

The label IDs match with the 2x7" but the bottom cover is different and the seller claims it came as two single 7". I'm thinking its homemade covers but does anyone know for sure?

Ye the 3 in this thread are all I've ever seen.

And no I can't say I've seen FTTW on black.

Also just found this old auction http://collectorsfrenzy.com/Details.aspx?id=270456861954

The label IDs match with the 2x7" but the bottom cover is different and the seller claims it came as two single 7". I'm thinking its homemade covers but does anyone know for sure?

yea that thing is definitely not legit. also what's weird about the CHH split is that the insert list the following colors:

1-1000 clear

1001-2000 white

2001-3000 blue

3001-4000 green

4001-5000 gold

but, my copy that should be "gold" is actually red. I've never seen gold copies

Isnt that a picture inside the 7"? Also, I wouldnt be surprised if they did make that as a single 7" as well. The band never even knew it existed until they were in a japenese record store and saw it there and bought a copy. Toby made it seem like it was a bootleg but the band embraced it when they found out.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

would be great if you post that picture later, kyacrash...

we got a very simular h2o collection, saw your list at deadformat... ;)

i remember saw this topic a year or two ago before i was start collecting all the h2o stuff and was like :o:wub: when i saw the picture of your collection :D :D haha...

94/95 4 song demo 7" - Eyeball Rec. - pink vinyl -100-
california 7" - Bridge9 - clear vinyl -100-
Dont forget your roots 12" - Bridge9 - black vinyl -300-
Dont forget your roots 12" - Bridge9 - green vinyl -1000-
s/t 12" - Blackout Rec. - grey vinyl -???-
Thicker than water 12" - Bridge9 - red/blue vinyl
-300-

these 6 records are still not in my collection :( 

so far so good, would be nice to keep this thread alive...ill post a picture of my collection very soon, hopefully its complete then...

• 2 weeks later...