CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

This was a running joke for a few of us:

"When Deathwish Inc. posts the Jane Doe repress, the site will implode, make a black hole & suck the internet in"

"Oh man, Al Gore's going to be pissed!"

Guess not though...

well i think that its slowly eating destroying the internet and it will cause a giant radioactive explosion, turning all of us into zombies by may when this is being sent out.

and in that case i will headbang the shit out of my zombie face when i get this in the mail.

Oh yeah...didn't realize there was a shirt also...if I order it separately can it be combined w/ the LP order? Email Janelle presumably? Yes? Ok.

I did the same thing with the Axe to Fall pre-order. Ordered the LPs as fast as I could. Then realized there was a shirt, and ordered that. Then when all things settled from the heat of the moment, I e-mailed the order address, and asked to combine shipping if possible. Got a response 15 days later saying that due to the sheer volume of pre-orders and regular orders they get every day, that they couldn't combine shipping. Makes sense, but they may make an exception for you (having been voted "favorite deathtalk poster" and all).