Against Me! - 4 song EP

They have a new digital EP out today, even though the release date is actually 4/20. It's on iTunes, and you can stream it at Rolling Stone.

2 songs from the album, 2 b-sides that I haven't listened to yet.

http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/againstme/albums/album/32992626/i_was_a_teenage_anarchist_ep

I bought the new wave one when it came out and was severely dissapointed. I loved New Wave and was excited to hear more songs from that session but the b-sides sucked. I see myself feeling that way about their new album which I wasnt too fond of when I listened to the leak.

the b-sides we're great, especially so much more and gypsy panther

Is this getting a hard format release or is it Itunes only?

On a side note, where are all the $.69 songs on Itunes? They said that with the increase in prices you will see a decrease in some as well. I have not seen one yet.

That's because all the $.69 tracks are ones nobody cares about. Anything remotely popular is still going to be $.99 or $1.29.

There's a 7" being released for record store day.

From what I've read, the RSD 7" is I Was A Teenage Anarchist/I Was A Teenage Anarchist (Acoustic). So I don't think it's this EP.