list all pre orders here

you have to email no balls (their contact info should be on the web page). I got mine yesterday (all three versions) it took less than a week from germany. They make you pay in euros through paypal and it's pretty steep, I think with shipping it came to a total of $55 for 3 10"s, but for a live dwarves side and a blag side with some killer covers and a couple of live tracks, it's worth every penny.

yeah it´s a good release with nice artwork. The Dwarves side is actually a "live in studio" recording from a british radio show (The lockup). Its really better than I expected. The Blag side has a redone version of Better be women with other lyrics, AC/DC cover and Ramones cover plus first time Metrosexual man on vinyl.

haha, they are flying low on the radar ever since "The Dwarves are young and good looking". Well, kinda

Nah. Well, I loved "...Are Young And Good Looking," didn't care for "Come Clean," But "...Must Die" roped me back in. That album is stellar.

so true. "The Dwarves must die" is an exellent album, it rangs in my top 3 with "are young and good looking" and "Thank heaven for little girls"

Come clean and How to win friends were kinda dissapointing and I lost my interest in them a bit. But "must die" brought me back on the map as well.

I´m just saying they seem to be not as popular as they used to be during the Subpop years and early Epitaph days.

Steve, seriously, let's try to cut back on the shameless self-promotion a little bit.

Who else is going to shamelessly promote me?

Man can not live by the crumbs scott heisel throws him from time to time.

I'm just sayin', dude. We got a nice little community going on here, and then BAM! 16-page promo post including a gazillion press quotes. There's nicer ways of doing things, is all.

and this is pressing info

520 70 Gram Black (In Black/Silver Jackets)

367 Black/White

369 Clear/White/Blue

367 Blue/Black/White

367 Orange/Red/Blue

300 Gold/Brown/White (In Brown/Gold Jackets) (BCD & Tour Exclusive)

60 Rainbow Speckles (In White/Grey Jackets) (Tour Exclusive)

i really wanna get rainbow speckles too....

• 2 weeks later...