Virgil - Whats up with used vinyl sales payments?

do you guys like the beatles song "getting better"? it goes something like this...

I've got to admit it's getting better

a little better all the time

I have to admit it's getting better...

and then it has this little part where it goes like this...

It's getting better all the time

better, better, better

It's getting better all the time

better, better, better

• 4 weeks later...

i'm still waiting on payment from like april when VC store went offline. there's no way i'd use their new service. he wanted to know if i actually shipped a $3 record to hong kong, which i did ($12.48 to ship it, fucking rip off) but taking a month and never replying to a single email is just ridiculous. leaves a really bad taste in my mouth, kind of like the CO-OP.

Guest Admin
i'm still waiting on payment from like april when VC store went offline. there's no way i'd use their new service. he wanted to know if i actually shipped a $3 record to hong kong, which i did ($12.48 to ship it, fucking rip off) but taking a month and never replying to a single email is just ridiculous. leaves a really bad taste in my mouth, kind of like the CO-OP.

sorry andrew, I will take care of this now. It isn't that I am ducking out on you, I am just not organized. the limited pressing guys have set up a better used vinyl sell option that we will launch soon but you get paid immediately (through paypal), we won't be taking any percentage, and you set your own prices on reocrds and shipping.

I apologize for the delay in paying and will explain it in more detail in the email.