Greymachine - Disconnected 2x12" (A. Turner + J. Broadrick)

It's pretty loud. Definitely have to be in the right mood for it. But it's good. Wouldn't guess it was JKB if you didn't know. Well I guess you can hear Godflesh in it a bit.

Some of the records are on clear too. I can post a picture later.

On the Vacation site there is'nt the clear option, is it released from Hydrahead or not?

• 7 years later...

Holy thread bump, Batman!

NEW: Limited version 2xLP of Greymachine's "Disconnected". Edition of 40 copies with letterpress/hand stamped covers.

27857980_1805283966149711_47404504550465

Edition of 43 copies. Clear vinyl housed in hand-stamped, letterpressed jackets with insert.

This edition was made with vinyl over-run from the original SIGE Records pressing of this album, with newly generated covers. A co-release between SIGE and Hydra Head Records.

https://sigerecords.merchtable.com/music/vinyl/greymachine-disconnected-ltd-2xlp

Even though I've been trying to hold off on buying records lately... Thanks for the heads up on this!

I'm a giant Broadrick and, to a slightly lesser extent, Turner fanboy, and even though I own the EP, I somehow managed to not pick up a copy of this the first time around.