Not so mysterious Jimmy Eat World 7"

Opener/77 Satellites single. it's their 2nd or 3rd single. different pictures glued to the cover.

the version of Opener is different from the one on the Singles collection. the only other place you can find this version is on The Emo Diaries Vol 1 comp. the version on the Singles collection is mixed significantly different and has double tracked vocals from Tom whereas this version just has a single vocal track.

the version of 77 Satellites is totally exclusive to this single. it's a different vocal track from the version on the Singles come (and the bonus 7" of Static Prevails) and excludes the "hold your thoughts in, it ain't yet over, it won't slide over me" in the middle.

Anyone know any pressing info for this??

http://deadformat.net/press/3224#press

Almost nothing makes me cringe more than reading those little descriptions of a band or album you sometimes find stuck to the shrinkwrap.

"Capital-bound punkers play guitar like Schwarzenbach and sing like they'll need throat surgery in 3 or 4 years."

How can you even allow that to be put on one of your albums?