harryq

Some Cheap Vinyl at Amazon

9,070 posts in this topic

Breaking one of the rules...posting something I've never listened to. But, Amazon Exclusive, blue, $6. 

 

Bruce Hornsby 

Rehab Reunion (Amazon Exclusive Blue Vinyl LP) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EL0WVZ6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_zXJVxbV7C0BTQ

 

Prime members, currently out of stock, $10

Never Mind the Bollocks: Here's The Sex Pistols https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001FBJUKE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_22JVxbQPXNW05

Edited by ryantark
hype likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't get into that Hornsby album but a pretty great price for anyone that can.

 

I was going to post about it earlier but it seems like a lot of the Amazon exclusives are dropping to some really good prices the last few days.. Finally grabbed Leon Bridges which I have meaning to for awhile now..

 

Leon Bridges - Coming Home [Amazon Exclusive Red Vinyl]       $13.76 Prime

 

Miles Davis & Robert Glasper - Everything's Beautiful [Amazon Exclusive Red Vinyl]       $13.65 Prime & even cheaper from the Warehouse

 

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue (Amazon Exclusive Blue Vinyl)    $13.77 Prime & in the Warehouse as well

 

The Highwaymen - Live at Nassau Coliseum [Amazon Exclusive Clear Vinyl]     $11.71 Prime & Also in the Warehouse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, hype said:

I couldn't get into that Hornsby album but a pretty great price for anyone that can.

 

I was going to post about it earlier but it seems like a lot of the Amazon exclusives are dropping to some really good prices the last few days.. Finally grabbed Leon Bridges which I have meaning to for awhile now..

 

Leon Bridges - Coming Home [Amazon Exclusive Red Vinyl]       $13.76 Prime

 

Miles Davis & Robert Glasper - Everything's Beautiful [Amazon Exclusive Red Vinyl]       $13.65 Prime & even cheaper from the Warehouse

 

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue (Amazon Exclusive Blue Vinyl)    $13.77 Prime & in the Warehouse as well

 

The Highwaymen - Live at Nassau Coliseum [Amazon Exclusive Clear Vinyl]     $11.71 Prime & Also in the Warehouse

 

Thanks for the post!  Been meaning to pick up that Leon Bridges record for awhile now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2016 at 9:08 PM, hype said:

I couldn't get into that Hornsby album but a pretty great price for anyone that can.

 

I was going to post about it earlier but it seems like a lot of the Amazon exclusives are dropping to some really good prices the last few days.. Finally grabbed Leon Bridges which I have meaning to for awhile now..

 

Leon Bridges - Coming Home [Amazon Exclusive Red Vinyl]       $13.76 Prime

 

Miles Davis & Robert Glasper - Everything's Beautiful [Amazon Exclusive Red Vinyl]       $13.65 Prime & even cheaper from the Warehouse

 

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue (Amazon Exclusive Blue Vinyl)    $13.77 Prime & in the Warehouse as well

 

The Highwaymen - Live at Nassau Coliseum [Amazon Exclusive Clear Vinyl]     $11.71 Prime & Also in the Warehouse

 

 

Thanks so much for the post. I got my Kind of Blue today and it's a steal for $13.77. I've been meaning to get a copy for a while. This was spot on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered that Live Highwaymen a week ago and it was $16.82 but it got a "shipping error" email and it still isn't here. Anybody know how I can get a hold of amazon for a partial refund. I'd be happy if they just matched the current price for the delay.

Edited by clerk3745

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is Legend - It Hates You 2xLP $14.15+3.99 shipping over at the Marketplace via Bull Moose or Zia Records, pretty good deal considering it's sold out at Tragic Hero and was 25 + shipping.

 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00T0A4E8A/ref=tmm_vnl_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1472289639&sr=8-2

 

also Heavy Fruit is $15.98 as well

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00OIQ0MU0/ref=tmm_vnl_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1472289639&sr=8-1

Edited by xfactor675

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, VinylSandwich said:

 

 

Thanks so much for the post. I got my Kind of Blue today and it's a steal for $13.77. I've been meaning to get a copy for a while. This was spot on.

no problem! if you get a chance to play it soon let me know how it sounds? i might have to grab a copy as well since they just keep dropping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, clerk3745 said:

I ordered that Live Highwaymen a week ago and it was $16.82 but it got a "shipping error" email and it still isn't here. Anybody know how I can get a hold of amazon for a partial refund. I'd be happy if they just matched the current price for the delay.

honestly, in the last 6 months to a year amazons customer service has absolutely plummeted.. i get smart ass replies, no answer backs and ultimately just no real help. they pretty much follow an exact guideline now so I would not count on it but you can at least try Contact Link .

 

They are completely against refunding anything partial from my experience lately though, it is either a full refund or replacement. Before the last 6-12 months though they used to have the best customer service and I never had any problems whatsoever. They screwed up on orders like 3 times in a row then sent a wrong record and made me pay for shipping back. I sent an email back saying I should not have to pay shipping since it was 100% there own error and I now had to go out of my way to re-package it and ship it back but they just did not answer back for 3-4 days and finally today I had to just bite the bullet and pay for shipping since I am about to leave out of town for a few days.

 

If possible I would cancel your order if it still has not shipped and you should get a confirmation within the next few minutes with a refund and then you can re-order. I did it with the Leon Bridges just a couple days ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

My leon bridges came today and was warped to shit. Trying for round two

Damn, mine came yesterday as well but I did not have time to check it. Hopefully mines good and your second round comes out better! Also, if possible I would just go for a refund and then re-order it since the price dropped all the way to 12.30 now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rds said:

I didn't even know Amazon did partial refunds.

They used to do it no problem pretty much anytime you asked but earlier this year they made an announcement saying they would stop and now there is strictly just full refund or return, no grey area like before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have returned over a dozen items over the years and the only non-solicited weird offer they've made me was they said just to keep some $7 cords that I wanted to return.  I don't think I'd have wanted a partial refund for any of the records I was unhappy with but I'm curious if they offered the partial or if it was some In-N-Out secret menu item that some kids discovered you could ask for.  Interesting to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now