harryq

Some Cheap Vinyl at Amazon

9,070 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sasan said:

Holy shit, so you get employee discounts of 3.8%? wow...

Haha. I was doing the math in my hrad, and came up with 4ish%

Wow, what's the point of them even giving a discount? That wouldn't cover taxes in MA.

Edited by vinyl addict
Sasan likes this

RowBearToe and MtrCtyWx like this

49 minutes ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

Nirvana link is for the single LP version. Bummer. 

1 hour ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

I got these a few days ago and I'm receiving the destroyer tomorrow. Those are pretty sweet deals! Shoulda posted these deals! Heh...

Oh shit, I they stick my destroyer in the box as well without a mailer along with my Demon Knight and some bowls my wife ordered. But my Demon Knight had a cardboard mailer. Funny thing is that the destroyer came without any seam splits or damage. Unscathed. :P

1 hour ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

Got my copy of Destroyer today, amazon slapped a label on the sealed lp and sent it usps.   No box, maybe this is there new easy to open packaging? Unbelievable!

This has happened to me once as well but it was a "Used-Like New" album. Exactly like yours except they put a single piece of scotch tape on the middle of the sleeve opening to "secure" the disc >.<

So frustrating how massively different the quality control is from order to order. I also get a decent amount in a big box with no mailer as well, like today. Luckily they have second to none customer service and ridiculously low prices often that keeps me always coming back. You would think it would be in there best interest to fix this issue though since they probably get insane amounts of returns.

One other thing I have noticed lately is sometimes when I choose the no rush shipping option it reverts back to 2-day after the order is complete. I guess this is some issue they are trying to figure out since it is completely random but if you catch it shoot support an email because they are being crazy generous with the credit they give back. It just happened on two albums I bought a few days ago which were about $12 or so combined and instead of just giving me the $2 digital credit they gave me $15 credit to spend on anything haha.. This is the 4-5 time I have caught it over the last few months (I order way too much).