harryq

Some Cheap Vinyl at Amazon

8,747 posts in this topic

Viva La Vida is really tempting... looks like a bunch of Coldplay LPs are reduced in price right now (edit, maybe just this one and A Rush of Blood).

Warehouse Deals has Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool Black 2xLP for $17.52 like new, prime shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01FDF12UI/ref=tmm_vnl_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=&sr=

Edited by ok_computer

1 hour ago, hype said:

What. The. Fuck. I spent 3x that when it came out a month ago. Even then I felt like the copy I bought was for a good price considering it was the lowest then. I feel like this is a pricing error and everyone should take advantage of it and get this awesome album.

It is def. a steal for Savage Times! It was actually up for pre-order on Amazon for a short period at only 12.62 when I bought it but then shot up to around 40 and stayed there until out of nowhere just went all the way back down to this price. Amazon is crazier then ever with random pricing over the last while it seems.

5 hours ago, dnl said:

What. The. Fuck. I spent 3x that when it came out a month ago. Even then I felt like the copy I bought was for a good price considering it was the lowest then. I feel like this is a pricing error and everyone should take advantage of it and get this awesome album.

This is actually the second time it's been around $12 on Amazon. I preorder a copy before release for $11.96 shipped.

A handful of sellers have been listing it at around $13-18 on eBay as well. https://www.ebay.com/itm/112287442212