harryq

Some Cheap Vinyl at Amazon

8,856 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ryantark said:

Via Slickdeals:  Amazon Warehouse (link to vinyl) $10 Off $50 or More when you apply promo code EARTH10 (at final checkout)

Led Zeppelin BBC Sessions 5xLP for $47.70....just add a $2.30 warehouse item.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01INFYPAO/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=&sr=&linkCode=ll2&tag=coppeddeals03-20&linkId=9ca1ad14218d76d7ce6792caea5e8158

Darnoc and jackshidt like this

Just now, jackshidt said:

The code worked fine for me.  Remember there is a $50 minimum, so you would have to buy the Led Zeppelin set AND something else to get over the $50 threshhold. 

Amazing,  I'm doing exactly that with another warehouse item and it's not working for me.  Says code doesn't work.

1 hour ago, thievedrelic said:

Thank you, I had no problem making the deal work, picked up Phil Collins The Singles Box Set brand new and factory sealed for $42 after the coupon.

I was actually on the fence about buying the BBC box last night so that $10 off made it an easy decision. There were over 20 available last night but after my order only 1 remains so you better jump on it if you are thinking about.

1 hour ago, BKO5950505 said:

"The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

Have you put only Amazon Warehouse items in your cart? If you have even one item that's not an Amazon Warehouse item, the coupon won't work.

1 hour ago, VinylMario said:

Holy shit! I don't believe it... Today I was supposed to receive an order of the DRI EP vinyl, but when I open the mailer, there was absolutely nothing in there!

Same for me, I just got a mailer filled with hot air.

I wonder if it got dropped somewhere during shipping?  What genius thought it was a good idea to ship a 7" in a mailer that's designed for an LP?

7 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Their service has just gone downhill starting this year. I dont think they can handle the influx of record sales anymore...

lol. yeah, amazon can't handle vinyl. the largest online retailer in the world had it's back finally broken by increased vinyl sales.

ChasHawk, mmhmm and scottheisel like this

8 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Their service has just gone downhill starting this year. I dont think they can handle the influx of record sales anymore...

It pretty much seems exactly like it has always been for me. I am a pretty heavy buyer from Amazon and like usual, the majority are shipped good but there is always a few no matter what that are shipped horribly.

I consistently get unbeatable deals through the Warehouse and when one comes in worse shape then I feel is acceptable they usually issue a refund with no problem and let me keep it. I can understand peoples gripes for sure but for me at least, there customer service is usually top notch so I get any problems taken care of quick and painlessly.

Getting an empty box is 100% unacceptable though, no excuse for that.

4 minutes ago, hype said:

It pretty much seems exactly like it has always been for me. I am a pretty heavy buyer from Amazon and like usual, the majority are shipped good but there is always a few no matter what that are shipped horribly.

I consistently get unbeatable deals through the Warehouse and when one comes in worse shape then I feel is acceptable they usually issue a refund with no problem and let me keep it. I can understand peoples gripes for sure but for me at least, there customer service is usually top notch so I get any problems taken care of quick and painlessly.

Getting an empty box is 100% unacceptable though, no excuse for that.

Well my gripe is QA. I don't think they even looked inside the box! lol

Just like my other shipment I posted some time ago they did even bother to repack the record. They just stuck a damaged record and mailer inside another box and sent it that way.

I mean who does that?

2 hours ago, VinylMario said:

Well my gripe is QA. I don't think they even looked inside the box! lol

Just like my other shipment I posted some time ago they did even bother to repack the record. They just stuck a damaged record and mailer inside another box and sent it that way.

I mean who does that?

Not saying it is acceptable or right but you have to remember you are talking about one of the biggest companies that ships somewhere in the neighborhood of around 2 million boxes PER DAY. This is not some small record shop or online store that packs every record carefully. When you ship that many things there are going to be accidents and screw ups. Hit up there customer service and get a refund or just do an automatic return. When you are putting together a couple million boxes every single day shit is going to happen though regardless.

The last four records I got from the Warehouse were rated as one very good and three acceptable. Two acceptable records were pretty much flawless, the very good had some creasing all throughout and the last acceptable had a trashed jacket with a mint records inside. I got a full refund for the last two I listed and got to keep them. You have to pretty much think of the Warehouse products as a game and you are never certain what you are going to get (the descriptions are completely worthless and not even accurate the majority of the time besides "Like New" which is usually always good), you just hope for the best. The packing quality is def. much worse for Warehouse items there is no doubt about that.

Posted (edited)

I got my Kanye record yesterday and played it today. It's probably the worst sounding new vinyl release I've ever purchased. Some really bad surface noise on a few sides and one of the sides skipped a couple of times. Plus the actual audio sounds compressed. Debating returning it since it is pretty unacceptable sound-wise, but it was cheap and the packaging is somewhat interesting, so idk.

Edited by itsgoodtobefree

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

I got my Kanye record yesterday and played it today. It's probably the worst sounding new vinyl release I've ever purchased. Some really bad surface noise on a few sides and one of the sides skipped a couple of times. Plus the actual audio sounds compressed. Debating returning it since it is pretty unacceptable sound-wise, but it was cheap and the packaging is somewhat interesting, so idk.

I almost said something when that deal was posted. I'm 100% happy with my bootleg copy of Watch the Throne. Sounds fine (I'm sure at least as good if not better than the real deal) and cost me like $20.

edut: nvm. Got confused with the other thread.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage