harryq

Some Cheap Vinyl at Amazon

9,378 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Not sure if anybody else got theirs yet, but Super CD is apparently about 60 miles from me so mine showed up today. It's vinyl.

Yeah, mine came today, it's definitely vinyl and the 2001 "digitally remastered" version. I haven't spun yet, but apparently it sounds pretty good. 

Clarification: mine was shipped and sold by Amazon.

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my Pac as well today with Chronic 2001 I found at the same time for like 14 so that ended up being a great deal for two classics I needed. The pile of Amazon boxes I have in my garage right now is ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some "meh" titles/deals

Beatles-$12

Please Please Me https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0041KVX1K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_VrgJzb787HKJG

 

Sleater-Kinney-$12

Live in Paris (Includes Download Card) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N6H2CZO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_KvgJzb59FQAV3

 

Katy Perry-$12

Teenage Dream https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003ULUASS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_rK7Jzb1FKECMF

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Some '90s stuff is pretty low. Full Moon Fever is the cheapest I've seen and I'll probably bite the bullet on that. I've been looking for a decent priced original for a while

 

R.E.M. - Out Of Time - $13.22 (Prime Exclusive) - http://amzn.to/2fDUWmj

Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever - $19.19 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2vz2haR 

 

...Like Clockwork is also down to $13.52 - http://amzn.to/2vztgDb

Edited by aju2streets
VinylMario likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, slinch said:

If camelcamelcamel is to be believed, this one is at its lowest price as well:

 

Rodriguez - Searching for Sugar Man - $13.66 Prime

Good price on that!

 

camelcamelcamel is def. a great tool but I would say probably 80-90% of the time at least it is not really the lowest price ever. I have seen countless things cheaper then what it has said they ever were. The real great deals people usually grab with quickness so they don't have time to get tracked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, aju2streets said:

Some '90s stuff is pretty low. Full Moon Fever is the cheapest I've seen and I'll probably bite the bullet on that. I've been looking for a decent priced original for a while

 

R.E.M. - Out Of Time - $13.22 (Prime Exclusive) - http://amzn.to/2fDUWmj

Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever - $19.19 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2vz2haR 

 

...Like Clockwork is also down to $13.52 - http://amzn.to/2vztgDb

Thx for this R.E.M. !

aju2streets likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2017 at 4:06 AM, RowBearToe said:

I ordered from TUNESONLINE a week or so ago. The next day I got a notification that it had shipped. On Monday I checked and there was no tracking info so I contacted them to see if they had a tracking number. They replied and said it would ship from their warehouse that day and that Amazon would be updated with the tracking number when it did. I checked this morning and there still isn't a tracking number on Amazon. I'm assuming I'll get it eventually, but I just wanted to give you all a heads up of my experience with them earlier this week.

Did anyone get their MO LP's from TunesOnline?  I had a 'shipped' notice without tracking, and have heard nothing since.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

Did anyone get their MO LP's from TunesOnline?  I had a 'shipped' notice without tracking, and have heard nothing since.  

Waiting for mine as well. Got a ship notice last sunday but I'm in Az and i think it shipped from NJ? So im expecting tomorrow or sometime in the next couple days. Hoping anyway...with the temps here, no tracking bums me out :/

jackshidt likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jackshidt said:

Did anyone get their MO LP's from TunesOnline?  I had a 'shipped' notice without tracking, and have heard nothing since.  

 

10 minutes ago, kjkenney said:

Waiting for mine as well. Got a ship notice last sunday but I'm in Az and i think it shipped from NJ? So im expecting tomorrow or sometime in the next couple days. Hoping anyway...with the temps here, no tracking bums me out :/

MyUSPS shows mine should be arriving on Wednesday.  I think that's what it is anyway, originating from NJ and I've got nothing else ordered.

jackshidt likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MicLima said:

 

MyUSPS shows mine should be arriving on Wednesday.  I think that's what it is anyway, originating from NJ and I've got nothing else ordered.

I like that! As long as it comes I'm happy. My local has it for about twice the price so if I have to wait so be it. I'm just anxious to hear the album. Im being silly and waiting even though its been out for a few weeks now

Edited by kjkenney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now