harryq

Some Cheap Vinyl at Amazon

On 8/30/2017 at 1:42 AM, hype said:

Musicvaultz is having a sell on a few box sets for pretty great prices again that just started. After also using the 20% off code "WELCOME"

Beatles Mono shipped to the us is $176

Rolling Stones 16lp set came out to I believe $203

Beatles Stereo is only $142

Almost bought the Rolling Stones but decided to hold back due to crazy spending lately. 

Hmm this is still listed in the SALE section of their site but it doesn't seem like any of the normal price is knocked off. Bummer

38 minutes ago, Hobbes said:

Hmm this is still listed in the SALE section of their site but it doesn't seem like any of the normal price is knocked off. Bummer

They have these sales at least every 3-4 months and maybe even more often so I would sign up for there newsletter because they will be on sale again. I payed about the same as this last sale for my Beatles set but I have seen them even go $10-20 lower.

I will also say mine was packed EXTREMELY well which I was a bit worried about at first when ordering internationally.

On 8/29/2017 at 11:22 PM, MyckelJay said:

https://www.amazon.com/Suicide-Season-Bring-Me-Horizon/dp/B01IF4JQV6/ref=sr_1_278?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1504062429&sr=1-278&refinements=p_n_binding_browse-bin%3A387647011

"Suicide Season" by Bring Me The Horizon for $9.50 shipped. Just bought on, says 2 are still available.

It says it's from 2014, so I'm guessing it'll have one of the Bring Meme The Horizon typo jackets.

Just got it. It's actually the 2017 standard black repress. But for less than $10, I can't complain.

On 9/1/2017 at 11:09 PM, hype said:

They have these sales at least every 3-4 months and maybe even more often so I would sign up for there newsletter because they will be on sale again. I payed about the same as this last sale for my Beatles set but I have seen them even go $10-20 lower.

I will also say mine was packed EXTREMELY well which I was a bit worried about at first when ordering internationally.

I wanted to thank you for bringing this deal into the thread. They dispatched same day and the item arrived before the expected delivery date. The box set was protected exceptionally well. Will have to keep an eye on their store for the mono set down the road.

Edited by kindaill

6 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

Is that really a good price for Guardians Vol 2?

Its solid not a great price. I've seen it in the low 20's all over lately. I'd say if you aren't in a rush to get it just wait and I am pretty much certain it will get quite a bit lower just like the vol. 1 deluxe.