harryq

Some Cheap Vinyl at Amazon

1 hour ago, jackshidt said:

This is from the Amazon UK site but it is a great price shipped to the USA:

REM's 3-LP Vinyl 'Out Of Time' Anniversary Edition:  $26.55 including shipping to the USA.

R.E.M. at Amazon UK

This is a good deal and what this set is worth, IMO. The bonus discs of demos are disappointing. As a collector of R.E.M. bootlegs, I've heard some great alternate takes and demo versions of their music and the demos here are super redundant and, often, sound identical to the final studio track with very minor changes. $50 for this is a rip but $26 is doable.

On 9/11/2017 at 8:43 PM, ryantark said:

Noticed this was in stock (For $35!!) but still hadn't shipped. I contacted customer service and they're overnighting it to me. 

Thanks Ryan for this deal.

28 minutes ago, Brevity1 said:

Noticed this was in stock (For $35!!) but still hadn't shipped. I contacted customer service and they're overnighting it to me. 

Thanks Ryan for this deal.

weird. I reached out to Amazon that I saw it was in stock but didn't pay attention that it was only fulfilled by amazon, so amazon responded and pointed that out and said I could just wait til amazon got it in and they would give me a $10 credit, or I could order it from the company that is selling it for $30 and they would refund the difference. figured id just wait so hopefully it comes in...

1 minute ago, ryantark said:

Looks like they pulled it. I do have a screenshot if anyone wants proof or something. 

I saw it, added to my cart and got sidetracked so I didn't checkout in time - it may have been up for at most.. dare I say... one hot minute??

8 minutes ago, aju2streets said:

Car Seat Headrest - Teens Of Denial - $13.83 (Prime) - http://amzn.to/2fQj5DN

I could kiss you. Just today I was flipping back a bazillion pages to the last time this was on sale. Might've been in the non-amazon thread. It was before I was into them.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, ryantark said:

Foster The People $12 (Judge me all you'd like, this is in my top 20 albums of 2017, this dude/band just clicks for me)

Sacred Hearts Club https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071JX97ZP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_MLUYzbJ5CV785

My old band opened for them once before "Pumped Up Kicks" took off.  They showed up at this pizza parlor we were all playing at with probably $40k worth of gear and we spent the night mocking them for being rich kids.  It was an awful show and almost no one showed up.  That's just my Foster the People story, sorry about the bump.