harryq

Some Cheap Vinyl at Amazon

6 minutes ago, skycriesmary said:

They gave me jack shit. Did you speak to someone, or email? I emailed, and got the canned 'We work hard to find the best prices out there and make sure our prices are as low or lower – changing our prices instantly if we find a lower offer somewhere else. Therefore, we don’t offer post-purchase adjustments."

Blah, blah, blah...

I emailed them.  I laid it on pretty thick though, feigning minor outrage that they would cancel without informing me at all.  That may have pushed the right button.

4 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

I emailed them.  I laid it on pretty thick though, feigning minor outrage that they would cancel without informing me at all.  That may have pushed the right button.

Same, this is BS. Because we emailed them, they felt obligated to write us back saying it was canceled. Basically since we complained, they finally said something. Super lame. I'm pretty upset. 

16 minutes ago, beardacus said:

Same, this is BS. Because we emailed them, they felt obligated to write us back saying it was canceled. Basically since we complained, they finally said something. Super lame. I'm pretty upset. 

They emailed me without me contacting them that there was a pricing error and they are unable to sell the product for the wrong price.   I don't think there's any reason to be worked up about anything here. 

Anyone that is mad that a company didn't want to take a ~$100 loss on probably a good amount of orders needs to get over themselves.  They have a policy in place that clearly states they can cancel orders due to pricing errors.  No one was charged any amount of money for any amount of time while we waited to see how this was panning out.  This was a free bet and we all lost, move on.