harryq

Some Cheap Vinyl at Amazon

23 hours ago, hype said:

Has anyone bought Ryan Adams - 29 from either amazon or best buy this year and received the new Pallas pressed Bernie Grundman version? I was especially curious about best buy to get the 6 months of free tidal deal.

Also grabbed gold and cold roses at the same time about a month ago, all were Pallas from amazon.  And they noticeably sound better than the originals.  And very cheap. 

Edited by Dhesketh
English

5 hours ago, xen0m0rph said:

Not a good move

I guess if few more people will ask the same they can cancel 23usd deal for those who get it.

Wait a week or so if someone wanna make it too

One could argue it was more "not a good move" for you to post what you did about the deal you got with customer service. 

21 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

One could argue it was more "not a good move" for you to post what you did about the deal you got with customer service. 

haha that low key bragging he was slinging around is suddenly not a good move at all. I think everyone should go for them extra monies! Tell them a surly Russian by the name of Konstantine sent you.

3 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Thanks for that find.  Sometimes the % off is just as important as the Price itself. 

Edited by rajiv56

11 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

That buy one get one 40% off deal seems to still be going. Still says "valid through November 25 11:59:59" but I ordered some records that said they qualified and still got the discount.

Yeah that was awesome. I had the two Pearl Jam Records (Riot Act, Binaural) that were put on backorder in the cart and was able to get one at half off and cancelled my original order. Pretty cool. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait even longer cuz if they are first come first serve then I've just put myself at the back of the line...

I don't know if anymore will show up but I scored the Van Halen - Deluxe 6lp set for 12 shipped on amazon through "MovieMars" and a friend also got a set the next day but both times there was only 1 available at the price so I figured it might at least be worth throwing in an alert on camelcamelcamel just in case.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T38HH3S

On 12/2/2017 at 7:34 PM, VinylMario said:

Yeah that was awesome. I had the two Pearl Jam Records (Riot Act, Binaural) that were put on backorder in the cart and was able to get one at half off and cancelled my original order. Pretty cool. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait even longer cuz if they are first come first serve then I've just put myself at the back of the line...

I did  the exact same thing for these records and are expected to be delivered early next week, so I bet yours will be soon.